Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

J-o-b

Old 10-23-2002, 02:25 AM

shtbx is an unknown quantity at this point
J-o-b

does n e body know of any jobs around the south shore, i aint worked since i broke my collar bone and my old boss fucked me....needless to say i gut bills comin out my ***(which i think i should see a doctor about).....god damn super dave is slackin on hookin me up at quirk so i need to do sumpin soon.....either that or is anybody down for movin to a different country and startin ova.....i think i'll be a fisherman
Old 10-23-2002, 07:35 AM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo what quirk you takin bout...I work over at quirk chevy i think i know who your talkin bout though get back let me know I might be able to ask around
Old 10-23-2002, 11:49 AM

yup u prolly know dave gomes....drives a little girls car. said he could hook me up with a job in parts but he aint come through yet....kid's been a ghost lately, motherfucka moves in town and starts gettin a little ***** and all of a sudden he don't come around no mo'....lol
Old 10-23-2002, 11:57 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
I need a job too.

And I'll try not to move into town or get too much *****.
Old 10-23-2002, 01:33 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Unhappy

My J-O-B...... S-U-X !

I needs me a new job too. :fugoff :fugoff :fugoff
Old 10-23-2002, 03:01 PM

RRdude900 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have an interview tomorrow - 1st one since I've been looking for over a year now! I think the economy's starting to take a turn for the better. Wish me luck!!!
Old 10-23-2002, 04:23 PM

ftrain is a decent person
Thumbs up Keep looking and do not give up

The economy has sucked for the last year but do not get discouraged you will find a job. I left my last company in November and took the winter off to ski and build a Jeep. When I started looking for a job in late spring early summer I was shocked how much the job market tightened up. The economy is definitely not like is use to be when I moved to New England a few years ago from Long Island. Before I took the job in Tewksbury I had 10 offers from companies in New England, Colorado, and California all of which flew me out for the interviews and offered to pay all costs to relocate me. That is not the case right now. No Company wants to pay to relocate with such a bad economy. There are a bunch of jobs still out there in the New England area. I had 4 offers this summer before I decided to accept this job in Nashua in August.

If you guys need jobs then post what kind of work you are looking for and your education. My company is hiring like crazy.

Greg, what type of job are you interviewing for? What kind of work are you looking for?

Jay what type of work are you doing? I thought I read you were doing layout design for semiconductors??? That is some pretty cool stuff. What type of components? Any RF work, I would love to get into MMIC design but could not find an entry-level position.

Hopefully I will get into this program I just applied to where my company will send me to Umass, Amherst for one year so I can get my MSEE. The sick part is I do not have to work and only attend school and my job will still pay me 75% of my salary for one year.

Good Luck and do not let those credit card bills get too high.

Besides in a few years I will start my own company and will hire all you hooligans. But then I would have to invest on high speed Internet connection since you hang out on this board all day.

Post Up! Let's here what you do for a living.
Old 10-23-2002, 06:27 PM

yea thats a problem for me, i don't have any particular special skills....but i still like to think of myself as special(special needs maybe)....but im lookin for pretty much anything at the moment, i seem to pick up things pretty quick, so n e suggestions would be pissah.......how many other 21 year olds u know with 10 G's worth of credit card debt(made a few bad decisions with the platinum card)....**** right now i'd work in a **** factory if they paid me
Old 10-23-2002, 06:50 PM

I'm going for a Product Development Engineer position - it pays more than riding and crashing sportbikes . . . DAMN! The company does poly-flex circuits. I would be working with customers to integrate them into their own designs. I've got over 14 years of experience in the electronics industry - from manufacturing, analog/digital design to field support. For my senior project in college I designed and fabricated a 'robot' that attaches to the neck of a guitar and plays a song. So yes, I do know my ****.
Old 10-23-2002, 06:55 PM

Oh yeah,

I just heard a radio ad for CF - Consolidated Freight. They must be looking for alot of help if they're running a radio ad. It's a decent national company. They're located in Franklin, MA on 140 (near Garelick Farms) in case anyones interested. I believe that's their plastics division. I know they said they were hiring for mechanics, electricians and general warehouse.

Hope this helps someone!
Old 10-23-2002, 11:06 PM

Brew3x is an unknown quantity at this point
I need a job also. im in the middle of a carrer change and it has been much harder to switch than i thought. might have to go back to my old career wich almost drove me insane. Anyne got any entry level office work, or management anything hook me up. please and Thank you.
Old 10-23-2002, 11:07 PM

Brew3x is an unknown quantity at this point
I need a job also. im in the middle of a carrer change and it has been much harder to switch than I thought. might have to go back to my old career wich almost drove me insane. Anyone got any entry level office work, or management anything hook me up. I got skills a management degree. please and Thank you.
Old 10-24-2002, 12:47 AM

mrrisk91276 is an unknown quantity at this point
job

POS,

I bought a Jeep and a Camaro from Quirk Chevy a few years ago, at seperate times ofcourse...what do you do there?

Does Ben still work there at the used car store?
Old 10-24-2002, 01:36 AM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point
Holla

whats up, nope don't know of someone named ben. I work at the srvice department for chevy. I do basicaly everything from test drive vehicles to fix them to sweep the floors.. i am in school right now for my EMT and some other medical courses so it pays the bills....
Old 10-24-2002, 08:36 AM

ftrain is a decent person
Sweet!!! There are tons of applications for poly-flex circuits. Product development is the ****. On Long Island I worked at AIL as a RF Engineer in their space products division. Worked on a bunch of cool projects for the space shuttle and satellites. I moved up to Mass to work for a startup company in Tewksbury. We designed a Cable Modem Termination System (CMTS). Which is the network switch that sits at the cable company’s headend and talks to all the customers cable modems. I designed the RF sections on the CMTS (4 receivers and 1 transmitter). Now I am up in Nashua working at BAE Systems. I am working on Countermeasures for Electronic Warfare Systems. They have tons of openings for engineers.

http://www.na.baesystems.com/cgi-bin...id=1&ig=726410

The job is pretty cool but not as fun as a startup. Government work tends to drag along at a snails pace. The reason I went for this job rather then accepting another one is that they have a great training program and over the next few years I can get my masters. Then once the economy starts to improve I can jump onto another startup and make some serious money. Another cool thing about BAE is that we get every other Friday off but at the startup we had beer Friday every week. Maybe it was a good thing I left the startup because I would leave work on Friday wasted.
Old 10-24-2002, 09:22 AM

superchicken is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a friend that works out of Boston changing tires for trucks-heavy trucks on job sites-HE drives a company Silverado and either replaces or repairs on site. HE has been getting all sorts of OT and he says they treat him like gold.

Sounds liek its pretty physically demanding and you spend a lot of time in the truck. They are looking to hire though. IF anyone is interested pm me and I will get the number. I know thye have been trying to hire for like a month now and as of last weekend it was still open.

Chris
Old 10-24-2002, 10:47 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't have a degree but I've been doing photomask layout for the past 2 years, with bipoloar, CB, XFCB, and RF while taking night classes toward a BS in EE, and side courses in semiconductor and photomask fabrication. I have 2 years of comp sci under my belt and I can learn anything quick. I've got knoiwledge across the board, programming, drafting, designing, whatever. My company reimburses for schooling so that's one thing that I need but they've been on a salary freeze for the whole 2 years I've been here and there doesn't seem to be an end to the tunnel in sight. I started here as a temp and still make the same amount of money, it's just not paying the bills for my lifestyle. I walked into this job not even knowing what a semi conductor is and just picked it up, it's by no means simple, hell, I'll give rocket sceince a shot if there are any openings.