Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

Matrix RELOADED?!

Old 05-15-2003, 01:20 AM

BorisZX6R is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Matrix RELOADED?!

Hey all,
I just got back from the movies. After seing the Matrix Reloaded I am not sure what to think of it. Nice bikes (but the movie is lacking stunt scenes, at least a nice wheelie would be appropriate) and nice fighting scenes, the rest was just a bunch of BULLSH*T.
Too much talking, not enough sense as in the first part. Scenes are not well connected with each other. At one point you see the ship enter ZION talking to this command center where people sit behind HiTech screens all dressed in white and the next scene you see some pre-historic machines and robots opening the gates in a filthy environment. I don't know but I think this part is major BS.
Honestly on a scale from 1-10 I think the first part was a 10 and the 2nd is a 5.
I just thought I would share my thought on that one. I know it has no connection with motorcycles and stunt riding but still I would like to know what other people think about it.

later
Old 05-15-2003, 01:26 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person
Not any more but I was expecting to be blown away by this one. I wont get to see it until mon or tus.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:31 AM

Just in case I am posting two links to back me up

Link 1
and Link 2

later
Old 05-15-2003, 02:08 AM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
That sux, i wanna go see it too...anyone else have comments on the flik?
Old 05-15-2003, 12:37 PM

here are a few more details to my original post

ok first thing that threw me off was just the communication on the ship - everything was way too formal
yes sir
no sir
sorry sir
that was not like that in the first part
more military style but just a lot of bullshit - see through stuff

2nd thing is that the scenes are not well connected and there is no good plot in the movie
one scene shows the ship entering zion and talking to the command center where the equipment is all hi-tech
touch screens, people dressed in white everything clean and peaceful (remember first part, no hi-tech just primitive stuff only)
and then they switch you to the 2nd scene where someone with manual mechanics and robotics opens the gates in a filthy environment
does not make sense at all

lots of talking in the movie

then lots of swearing where there was apsolutely no reason for it

just unnecessary stuff

unnecessary sex details - stupid **** not even worth wasting film on

effects are good - fight scenes were good up until they animated NEO and you can tell it is computer annimation, just like a game ?!

action scenes are way too long just like the Smith fight scene - tons of smiths keep multiplying and you get sick of it after the first 3-4 smiths
makes you tired of it just like the other talking scenes

15 min chase scene - who needs that - and the scenes include just shooting which you get sick of after the first 5 minutes

hope this clears it up a bit - not worth the trip to the movies honestly

LATER
Old 05-19-2003, 12:57 AM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
reloaded

Do you remember anticipating the star wars trilogy? the first starwars flick came out and it blew everybodies doors off!! then empire came out and everyone was either confused or pissed off. then came Jedi and it was just LAME. this is the same ****, sorta(besides all the muppets) the hardest thing to do in hollywood is creat a trilogy that is a 3 part story, and not 3 individual movies, while simultaniously making everyone in america cream themselves. yeah the anticipation is built up, and you may be let down, but its only the middle part of the complete story, which yes was basically you sitting down and actors basically telling you the story all in words and dramatic speech. BORING. but, i enjoyed it and hope the conclusion of the matrix will blow my doors off.

(by the way, i was born in 1983, so i missed all that star wars stuff, but was just makin a point.....i guess.)
Old 05-19-2003, 09:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point
I liked the Matrix reloaded. As long as you go in knowing it is a story build up for the last one coming out in Nov. The movie is more about explaining how the two worlds are connected. As for the comment about the people wearing all white that was part of the matrix. Right before or after the white sceen they show the same people connected to the system. If you do go see the movie stay until after the credits, they are suppose to have the trailer for the next one.

foto
Old 05-19-2003, 12:26 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
RELOADED ROCKED

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE SICKEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN. I LIKED IT BETTER THEN THE FIRST ONE MORE FIGHING AND ALL THAT SH*T.. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT ONE IN NOVEMBER...
Old 05-19-2003, 09:46 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
I need to go see it!

who wants to go?

anyone, bueller, bueller, bueller...lol

hahaha

eeyyaaaa
Old 05-19-2003, 09:57 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
I just seen it,it was good i thought,the only yhring i wanted to do was kick that ****in french guys teeth down his ****in throat,that guy was the biggest gay**** i have ever seen,that whole seen with him and the ****in cake was totally worthless.other then that it was pretty good,ill definetly be happy to see the last one
Old 05-20-2003, 10:07 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought the movie ruled. I just thought the sex thing and the rave was a little weird. Sick fight scenes. I recommend.
Old 05-22-2003, 04:15 PM
Regular StuntLifer

gman_gsxr750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Matrix Reloaded - Sucks!!

Special effects on this flik rocked but the story sucked ***. I loved the first movie and was very disappointed by the second. No story, characters attitudes and personalities are different, etc. If you want to see a cool sci-fi movie to the likes of star wars Pt 5. then you'll like this... if you loved the first Matrix and wanted a continuation.... no go.
Old 05-23-2003, 07:46 AM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw the matrix last night- i loved it! despite sittin next to my dad and bro during the sex scene...ya that sucked. _some people laughed at parts that weren't really funny. i think the talking was to gain more information about the matrix and the programmers which would lead up to "the choice" the part that i was confused on was when morpheus neo and trinity were all talking about the strike at 12- and they're all around a table.....and then it flashes to when they're fighting?and then back to the table... i didn't understand that part....but it was awesome. I HATED THAT FRENCH GUY! the only funny thing he said was "i like the feeling of silk as i wipe my ***" or something like that....lol. fight scenes were long but still, they were great....my guess is they made it animated on purpose...afterall, it is a computer program......the one part where i was lost was when Neo went into that door and that old guy was talking with big words and fast. lol. way over my head. LOL .....MY OPINION- GO SEE IT! i loooved the bike scene!!!.....they spent 10 million on props and built that highway. Trinity was actually the one that did all those stunts, bought the bike and learned it....and when she went through the air and whatnot- they did that with a crane attached to her. god what a rush that must've been.... obviously tons of special effects- but damnn..i wanna ride like that. lol eeeya