www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

DTE Website

Old 04-29-2005, 05:13 AM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
DTE Website

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

Maybe this'll get the bug goin on to get me some pics/vids/news/content...

I still have no pics uploaded to the server yet...nor a vid clip

NE Dragway is right around the corner...peeps are gonna want to see new stuff once the radios start advertising...

Johnny

p.s. PM me if you need the login for the upload directory for pics and stuff so you can upload it right to me...
Old 04-30-2005, 03:43 AM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DTE Website

we rrrrr all game bro ! ride every day . what r you looking for tight **** only or just some intros to start off the site . move te F " back up here and git rrrr dun !!! season is going to be crazyyyyyyyy
Old 04-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Debating another bike...

Depends on what you want...

Tight **** = Tight website!!

*** startoff ****, lets make this site the bomb!

I'll be up there alot this summer, but I'll im you how to upload all your pics to the server so I can start usin them.

Footage is key too, EXCITING FOOTAGE! Street ****, stuff that peeps are gonna be like, HOLY ***!!! That was InSaNe!!!

Parkin lot stuff just doesn't cut it anymore, everyone uses it, nobody wants to see it.

Photography is VERY IMPORTANT!! FILMING IS MORE IMPORTANT!!! Angles are key, professionalism is key, the normal film/picture sitting on the side of the road doesn't cut it anymore, has to be Foto quality or it's garbage...The sport has changed 10 fold from the old days.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:13 PM

GSXRgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Johnny Kula
Depends on what you want...

Tight **** = Tight website!!

*** startoff ****, lets make this site the bomb!

I'll be up there alot this summer, but I'll im you how to upload all your pics to the server so I can start usin them.

Footage is key too, EXCITING FOOTAGE! Street ****, stuff that peeps are gonna be like, HOLY ***!!! That was InSaNe!!!

Parkin lot stuff just doesn't cut it anymore, everyone uses it, nobody wants to see it.

Photography is VERY IMPORTANT!! FILMING IS MORE IMPORTANT!!! Angles are key, professionalism is key, the normal film/picture sitting on the side of the road doesn't cut it anymore, has to be Foto quality or it's garbage...The sport has changed 10 fold from the old days.
Alright to answer all your above questions. Last I knew, we were still having snow. The snow finally cleared which leaves us dirt. So that means, we can't ride on the streets yet. You guys in florida have sun all year round. So thats our problem on not having street stuff and only parking lot. Whatever about the DVD we just made. We put alot of time into that. But we will just worry about ourselves and our future DVD. We don't need anyone to recognize DTE. I have tons of pictures of DTE probably I say 500 pics. Video I say we have about 6 tapes but thats parking lot cuz he just finished winter here. Soon we will start ripping up the streets and highways. Its pretty hard that you are in Florida asking for all this **** and we are all in NH and people just don't understand why are website sucks. I know Johnny that you keep asking for video clips and pics of everyone but I have all that stuff. The problem is that I work all the time. This is not my first priority. I understand that you live in Florida but its basically a waste for us cuz you don't have anything from DTE down there everything is here in NH. So that means, you need to move back here. Its just impossible to work from Florida and NH and try to get everything organized. I know that tight **** = tight website but the website sucks. I know that you don't have the money to get a new website but the smart thing to do now is just to update the old one to make it look nice and update the new upcoming stuff. But like I said Johnny I am going to help out as much as I can but its just impossible right now when you live so far away and you are in charge of the website.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Debating another bike...

i'll call u

Last edited by Johnny Kula; 05-02-2005 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:39 PM

SIXHUNDO is an unknown quantity at this point

What sucks is that all the footage ethan had of last season is missing and we had some tight ish on there.. so last season dont exist...looks like we gotsta start fresh..ethan and i were talking about getting a box van and having it painted and lettered up also i was thinking of getting some flyers printed up with all of the shows listed..only problem is i am clueless on the computer so if someone wants to make something up and email it to me that would be sick....bottom line lets have fun this season :YEAH
Old 05-02-2005, 06:41 PM

SIXHUNDO is an unknown quantity at this point

and chase is a HUFF
Old 05-02-2005, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by SIXHUNDO
What sucks is that all the footage ethan had of last season is missing and we had some tight ish on there.. so last season dont exist...looks like we gotsta start fresh..ethan and i were talking about getting a box van and having it painted and lettered up also i was thinking of getting some flyers printed up with all of the shows listed..only problem is i am clueless on the computer so if someone wants to make something up and email it to me that would be sick....bottom line lets have fun this season :YEAH
I don't mind helping out. I have a computer and pretty much know how to use it. I did find two tapes in ethans camera bag. It was underneath some stickers. The date on it said 10/29/04. I don't know what it is. I didn't look at them. But the tape Ethan gave michael wasn't good at all. Whoever filmed it, was so far away, you guys look like ants. Really bad footage cuz of the distance. But Michael can download the two tapes onto the computer to see what it is and let you know, up to you.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Debating another bike...

I'll help as much as i can, i'll bring my laptop up for the show in June and we'll get something done for you guys!!!

We'll work it and ya, #1 priority, HAVE A FUdIgAn BLAST THIS SUMMER!!!!

I ain't doin it unless that is #1...
Old 05-02-2005, 11:04 PM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point

blah blah blah bababab we are definatly all going to have fun this summer :YEAH as far as footage and pics we have plenty , website looks pretty pimpass 2 ! updates will come ,every thing takes time .we all have prioritys and jobs and other matters , and yes i agree with cory , i am big huff .
Old 05-03-2005, 09:52 PM

Website is looking good. The only thing is that we need to update the team picture. That isn't all the riders. I think you need to put one of the pics I sent you of the team on there.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn...I feel for ya Danga!

Just a suggestion......go ahead bite my head off if ya want.

Its so easy to electronically send things back and forth via the server these days.
Hell....Johnny and I did it so much during the winter.....and it was so easy.

Key is to share the load....everyone do their part! DTE has a great history......This version i see nothing but great things and great times to come!!!

Hope to see all of you during he summer.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Debating another bike...

Originally Posted by DTEgirl
Website is looking good. The only thing is that we need to update the team picture. That isn't all the riders. I think you need to put one of the pics I sent you of the team on there.
We'll get one at the DTE show when we're all wearin our colors and all are togetha!

I only got two pics on the server...did something go wrong?

Johnny
Old 05-04-2005, 07:09 PM

We'll get one at the DTE show when we're all wearin our colors and all are togetha!

I only got two pics on the server...did something go wrong?

Johnny
I just sent the rest of the pics. It was going to take over 2 hours last night so I just cancelled it. I didn't have the two hours to sit around. So I just did it. It takes too long for the pics to go over to your server.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Debating another bike...

you can send them and let them be, you don't have to sit and watch them transfer.

thanks for sending them over, i'll start looking at them now.

now all we need is some vid clips. I'd need them either on a miniDV tape with a 1 second space between each clip or in avi format if they are transfered to the server. Whichever is easier for you guys.

I'll try and get the riders pages done this week one by one.

who first?

lol

just kiddin
Old 05-05-2005, 12:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point

Try winzipping them first! Put all of them in a folder and zipppppp!

save u atleast 25% of the time
Old 05-05-2005, 07:17 AM

WHEELIEALEX is an unknown quantity at this point

The site looks good!Props
Old 05-05-2005, 07:36 PM

you can send them and let them be, you don't have to sit and watch them transfer.

thanks for sending them over, i'll start looking at them now.

now all we need is some vid clips. I'd need them either on a miniDV tape with a 1 second space between each clip or in avi format if they are transfered to the server. Whichever is easier for you guys.

I'll try and get the riders pages done this week one by one.

who first?

lol

just kiddin

I sent you that DVD last week. That was 12 minutes so you can use that for the first video clip.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Debating another bike...

that dvd is with todd...
the format of that dvd isn't easy to edit/break down, re-edit
if you throw it all on a miniDV and add a second break between each clip, should take about 1 minute on your end, and 12 minutes to put on miniDV, send me over that miniDV and I can work with that...sorry to confuse you...

I mentioned this to you before you sent the dvd.

Thanks,
Johnny

or if your bro wants to send me the actual cut clips that equal out to 12 mins...just have him upload them (as they should be in avi format) to the directory on the server as you did with the pics.

Last edited by Johnny Kula; 05-05-2005 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Debating another bike...

This might make it a little easier to understand...

And as insain said, if you use winzip, you can zip all the pics, so you are only transfering one zip file, it'll substantially quicken the process...

Hope this helps...

Quick Reply: DTE Website