www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

DrivingToEndanger.com

Old 04-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
DrivingToEndanger.com

Hey everyone,

I'd like to see DTE get updated with the new riders, new video clips and new interaction on the site!!!!

I've been playing with my site, but I haven't the materials to get the DTE site updated!

Ethan, Bob, Cory, Johnny, Erik and Bobby....

I've got someone right now willing to do the website...If you guys can get us some pics and a couple vid clips each, I can upload them on the server and let him start workin on the new site.

Can you guys give me call or email me so we can get something going on before summertime?

Also, whats goin on with the footage you're supposed to be sending down to me for JD3? It's up to you guys to get this goin on, help me out and I'll help you guys out fur sheezieeee!!!

It's your time to shine, let's make it happen!!!

Johnny
Old 04-09-2005, 12:56 AM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: DrivingToEndanger.com

i went through my footage with ethan and pulled anything we thought looked pimp . i gave all that to bob's girls brother who edits . i still have to go through some of bobys footage and i know ethan has a ton of sweet stuff from him cory n johnny . ill take some pics this weekend and send them to you . anything i can do just holla
Old 04-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point

sawweeeeet!!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 08:17 PM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DTEgirl
You know Eric, I do have a name. LOL. How are you going to take pics when you are riding? I will have my camera so I will be filming and taking pics. I hope to see you all soon. Can you get the tapes from Ethan please? I asked Bob to call and ask him. But who knows with him. Michael is going to edit some stuff and send it to Johnny for JD3. We need to get this **** rolling.
absolutly