Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

Parents Suck!!!

Old 02-05-2003, 11:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Originally posted by DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
There's no need to argue, parents just don't understand!
Old 02-05-2003, 01:29 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Re: Reality Check

Originally posted by smokinJoe

Kid, you to need to grow up emotionally, not just physically. You should thank your lucky stars that someone is out working and bustin their *** everyday so that you EVEN HAVE a room, computer, or a DTE hoodie to complain about. They're probably pissed off b/c your spending too much time here and getting shitty grades. You need to spend more time on your homework and being thankful for what you have and less time bitching about your folks. They are just looking out for your long term best interests. So, stop acting like a snotty spoiled brat, and get get back to doing your homework.

And, no I'm not his dad. :devil :devil :devil
um...i know you said that you didn't mean to come down on him so hard...but i don't think that him being pissed and venting about his parents being ******** makes him a "snotty spoiled brat!" and besides the fact, i thought this was a place where you could bitch and get **** off your chest... at least he did it here and didn't tell his parents to eff themselves... UM...he's effin 17 and in 5 months he'll be 18... i would have been effin bullshit if my parents went in my room and took my **** off my walls and took my video and shirt....how do you know he didn't pay for that **** himself?? Just because he did something wrong and someone told on him...his parents have the right to take his personal stuff and do with it whatever they want???? maybe i'm just a bitch but when i was 17 i was a senior and would have never allowed my parents to treat me like i was 13... that's just my opinion....
Old 02-05-2003, 03:39 PM

BobSchmickle is an unknown quantity at this point
The world needs ditch diggers.

from old stuck-up guy in "CaddyShack".
Old 02-05-2003, 04:33 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Originally posted by smokinJoe
fox, I think wmcelman and I settled it.
that's fine...i was just lettin him know a different side... and i'm pretty sure that's why i put that statement in the beginning of my post....